Feeling Great!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Forum' started by COUNTRY WISHES, Dec 14, 2005.

1. COUNTRY WISHES

COUNTRY WISHES Well-Known Member

Since being on Weight Watchers I feel terrific. I have only lost 14 lbs and have far to go but I already feel reneawed. My energy level has increased so much I almost can't believe it. Before I just felt so tired and lethargic all the time. It was as if I was an old woman before my time, but now I am back to being a frisky kid again. Hooray.

If you are on the fence about starting a diet program, do it. Just make sure that it is a healthy well rounded diet.

If you are already on a diet and have had similar results please post what you have acheived. I know for myself that getting this big old house cleaned and organized has been a biggie for me.

2. Wolf mom

Wolf mom Well-Known Member

That's what I need to hear! Renewed energy! I am such a slug, and I know part of it is the way I eat.

Guess I'll have to google to find healthy recipies for one.

3. COUNTRY WISHES

COUNTRY WISHES Well-Known Member

Another thing that is great is rediscovering clothes or jewlery that didn't fit or look right before. I know I was thrilled when I easily slipped on my wedding set again. Just last night I was able too slip on a pretty ring that my mother gave me years ago that was hopelessly to small just a while ago. Even my shoes feel loser and ones that my feet where too swollen for before now look very nice. I am going through some stuff I have in the back of the closet now for smaller sizes since most of my pants are ready to head South. I didn't even have a belt and had to take one of DH's and add holes to it to make it smaller to keep my jeans on my rear and not the floor. lol It is a great problem to have and I hope to have more of them as I drop more weight. I finally have the time and resources to put into losing weight and I am going for it full force.