Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH and I went on vacation for the first two weeks in July. DD, DSIL and Grands came up the second day to spend 5 days with us. The Grands and I
were traveling to some of our favorite Amish places and we were in a accident. Thankfully the Grands are all ok. We were somewhat stranded
without a car while on vacation, and spent the 2 week dealing with the collision shop, and the insurance company. We were notified yesterday that the car was totaled, so now need to deal with deciding what to do about another car. The van was close to being paid for, and so excited about one less payment to make. I know how blessed we are no one was really hurt, we have car insurance, but theres that bit of sadness right now that Iam
having trouble getting past. Thanks for listening.

·
Homestead Dreamer
878 Posts
I can definitely understand. I know it's hard to get past but, as you said, nobody was hurt! My personal suggestion would be to pray for guidance. Who knows, God may have a really awesome something just waiting for you.

Glad you're all ok!

·
Nohoa Homestead
5,398 Posts
shar said:
DH and I went on vacation for the first two weeks in July. DD, DSIL and Grands came up the second day to spend 5 days with us. The Grands and I
were traveling to some of our favorite Amish places and we were in a accident. Thankfully the Grands are all ok. We were somewhat stranded
without a car while on vacation, and spent the 2 week dealing with the collision shop, and the insurance company. We were notified yesterday that the car was totaled, so now need to deal with deciding what to do about another car. The van was close to being paid for, and so excited about one less payment to make. I know how blessed we are no one was really hurt, we have car insurance, but theres that bit of sadness right now that Iam
having trouble getting past. Thanks for listening.
I am assuming that another car was involved when I say that the other driver's insurance company should be covering a lot of this. Have you put in a claim with them? They should even be paying for a rental car.

donsgal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.