Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking forward to having babies so much, I am already thinking about names. I already have 2 names picked out for the does (that I hopefully will get) Ursa and Odette. I like odd names. What are some names you are thinking about using?

·
Registered
617 Posts
This next year I plan to name names for the girls that are simular to that of their moms. If mom has a flower name daughter will to. One is called Sheba so I guess if she has a daughter, she will have a queens name. Last year Sheba had three boys :no: so we will try again this year for girls :) . One doe is named Olita after my grandaughter, if she has a daughter I will probably call her Trouble :no: :no: . I have a spotted doe named Matilda,haven't decided what to name any of her kids yet. Most of the boys will be called BQ. :)

B

·
0 Posts
My goats full names are Winifred Despeauxa (des-PYOOH-uh), otherwise known as Winnie, and Anneliese Estella, aka Annie. I love big, long, fancy weird names, too :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
When I was young, our favorite goat was Bridgett Bar-goat.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
LOL, our Nubian is Goativa :) I don't plan on keeping any of her kids. I think she'll be going to camp after she kids. I'd like a more mellow dairy goat, maybe LaMancha. Our Boer cross is Napster and her doeling is Kazaa. I will be keeping one of Napsters doelings this time as well and might name her Java.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts