Favorite goat names...

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Milking Mom, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

I am looking forward to having babies so much, I am already thinking about names. I already have 2 names picked out for the does (that I hopefully will get) Ursa and Odette. I like odd names. What are some names you are thinking about using?

2. Al. Countryboy

Al. Countryboy Well-Known Member

This next year I plan to name names for the girls that are simular to that of their moms. If mom has a flower name daughter will to. One is called Sheba so I guess if she has a daughter, she will have a queens name. Last year Sheba had three boys :no: so we will try again this year for girls :) . One doe is named Olita after my grandaughter, if she has a daughter I will probably call her Trouble :no: :no: . I have a spotted doe named Matilda,haven't decided what to name any of her kids yet. Most of the boys will be called BQ. :)

3. BeginnerJill

BeginnerJill Guest

My goats full names are Winifred Despeauxa (des-PYOOH-uh), otherwise known as Winnie, and Anneliese Estella, aka Annie. I love big, long, fancy weird names, too :D

4. Bret F

Bret F Well-Known Member

When I was young, our favorite goat was Bridgett Bar-goat.

5. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

LOL, our Nubian is Goativa :) I don't plan on keeping any of her kids. I think she'll be going to camp after she kids. I'd like a more mellow dairy goat, maybe LaMancha. Our Boer cross is Napster and her doeling is Kazaa. I will be keeping one of Napsters doelings this time as well and might name her Java.

6. westbrook

westbrook In Remembrance

7. mpillow

mpillow Well-Known Member Supporter

Nutmeg gave birth to Cinnamon and Ginger

Chestnut(RIP) (Nutmeg's twin) had Hazel(nut) and Wally(nut)

Cleopatra had Antony who died.

Big Brownie had Bert and Ernie

Fawn (pure Nubian) had Nubia, Kwanzaa and King Tut

and I like to yodel "goat-a-ladee-lu" to make them follow :eek: