Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,374 Posts
So, he keeps divorcing his wives to marry other, likely younger/more fertile ones... now who in their right mind would marry this guy, considering his track record? (let alone everything else, lol)

I wonder how many males in this country are reaching his number...

·
Registered
12,333 Posts
maybe he should google fertility drugs...

·
bunny slave
4,389 Posts
And what a joy for the lucky, lucky taxpayers! :rolleyes:

G

·
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (Reuters) -- A one-legged Emirati father of 78 is lining up his next two wives in a bid to reach his target of 100 children by 2015, Emirates Today reported on Monday.

It's the Middle East. A different world there.

.....Alan.

·
Happy Homemaker
1,793 Posts
SICK SICK SICK! Why on earth would these women marry him!? I think someone needs to do away with his 'problem'! I just can not fathom someone doing something like this, and doing it just to reach a goal! SICK SICK SICK!

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
holleegee said:
I think it is funny they have to mention that he is "one-legged"...what does that have to do with anything?
apparently his other 2 legs seem to be working just fine.

IMHO, it's a bizarre human perversion for any one human to procreate to this exponential degree in this day and age of 6 billion the planet has problems absorbing already. shame on the man. :nono:

·
Registered
826 Posts
I wonder how many males in this country are reaching his number...
You would probably be surprised. The number is probably not all that small here. Only thing is here it is probably that many by just as many women they were only with a time or two and are all being supported through taxes with daddy contributing nothing.

·
Registered
202 Posts
SICK SICK SICK! Why on earth would these women marry him!?

Remember - this is the Middle East. Who says that those girls/women have a choice?...

·
Banned
2,134 Posts
naturewoman said:
:rotfl:

btw, how is this any worse that the Duggans? They too seem to want to break a record...it's as if that is more important than just raising a family because they love them.
Too true...But then again, we can always just say he has a lot of "Lord's blessings" and he has a quiver full. lol :p

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
"And what a joy for the lucky, lucky taxpayers!"

The United Arab Emirates are pretty much a welfare state where all citizens are paid by the government (from oil royalties) to do as they choose (somewhat like Alaska, except the periodic check for the citizens in Alaska is not so large).

Anyone who works there is a legal guest worker (heavily tracked) from subservient nations like Pakistan, India, the U.K., the U.S., Canada, Australia and other places.

I do not know demographic stats for the U.A.E, but I have read there are 9 times as many Saudi Arabians as there were just 80 years ago. 'Allah ak ba', at least thats what it sounds like when they chant it.

Edit:

"Experts attributed the rapid growth in the UAE population to high fertility rate among nationals, who are encouraged by the government to have more children so they will not remain a minority in their own country, and lower death rates and longer life expectancy due to improved health services."

http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/epic/site/imr-ri.nsf/en/gr124214e.html

Yep, some of those Muslims and some other of the mentally ill believe in big-time begatting. 'Arrows' for what war, in the service of whom?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.