Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read my new Farm Show Magazine this evening and saw an idea and picture of a neat steel storage rack contributed by a Ken Scharabok. Is this our very own moderator?

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Yes, Ken also contributes to Countryside Small Stock Journal as does many members here. Arn't we as good as pockets on a shirt? :)

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
One thing they didn't mention about the photograph. If you look behind my chop saw you will see a 5-gallon metal bucket with the opening towards the blade. Really helps keep the shop cleaner as it catches most of the debris.

Ken Scharabok

·
Premium Member
7,154 Posts
I just read the new FARM SHOW magazine. Seen Ken's rack. There are many things in this every time it comes out that could be a source of good income for many of the Homesteaders here. An example was a story about a fmily in Sweden who milk 3 moose cows and made $150,000 selling moose cheese last year alone. His cows allow him to milk them twice a day standing loose out in the forest. It's a great magazine, and all the new ideas and inventions come from readers for the most part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts