Farm Show Magazine

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by 65284, Sep 15, 2004.

1. 65284

65284 Well-Known Member Supporter

I just read my new Farm Show Magazine this evening and saw an idea and picture of a neat steel storage rack contributed by a Ken Scharabok. Is this our very own moderator?

2. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    Yes, Ken also contributes to Countryside Small Stock Journal as does many members here. Arn't we as good as pockets on a shirt? :)

3. Ken Scharabok

Ken Scharabok In Remembrance

One thing they didn't mention about the photograph. If you look behind my chop saw you will see a 5-gallon metal bucket with the opening towards the blade. Really helps keep the shop cleaner as it catches most of the debris.

Ken Scharabok

4. uncle Will in In.

uncle Will in In. Well-Known Member Supporter

I just read the new FARM SHOW magazine. Seen Ken's rack. There are many things in this every time it comes out that could be a source of good income for many of the Homesteaders here. An example was a story about a fmily in Sweden who milk 3 moose cows and made $150,000 selling moose cheese last year alone. His cows allow him to milk them twice a day standing loose out in the forest. It's a great magazine, and all the new ideas and inventions come from readers for the most part.