Fall Plant Pictures

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by Cindy in NY, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Cindy in NY

Cindy in NY Well-Known Member Supporter

Does anyone have any pics of fall plants that you'd like to share? Here's a pic of the Pee Gee Hydrangea and Autumn Joy Sedum at our front porch. Please excuse the scraped paint. Will be priming that later today!

[​IMG]

2. MELOC

MELOC Master Of My Domain

very nice. i love the curved railing on the porch!

3. Cindy in NY

Cindy in NY Well-Known Member Supporter

Thanks Meloc! I worked on the porch railings, columns, and ballisters (curved part) last summer. Now you can lean against them and don't have to worry about falling through!

Doesn't anyone have a pic of a tree turning or other fall color??

4. hisenthlay

hisenthlay a.k.a. hyzenthlay

Nice pic! Love that hydrangea!! None to share yet here, but I might be able to take a couple this weekend. I'm soooo jealous of how clean and bright your front porch looks--our house really needs a new coat of paint--it was only done about 5 years ago (right before we bought it :rolleyes: ), and it's already peeling everywhere--can you say bad paint job!? :grump: We need to replace some rotted porch rails, too. Sigh. I think that's a job for next spring. The garden itself was this year's big project, and a lot of home improvement indoors....