Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Goshen Farm
7,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at our house. DB will be spraying the texture on the walls of the new bedrooms, pantry and walk in closets! It has been a long two or so months living and sleeping in a construction zone. Then I get to prime/paint and clean up! DB will continue working on the guest house he is making out of the detached garage I think it is like 700 sq feet so it is a good size!

Hopefully by the end of this month our mom/grandmother will be living here with us and we are all excited to get her here in time for some nice family holidays.

Still dealing with the tiny dog who likes to chase/catch/kill guineas and chickens....she is so fast. Thinking about one of those muzzles that will not allow the mouth to go around anything. Don't know if they make them for small dogs or not. Also thought about a shock collar...any suggestions appreciated but we are not killing her or rehoming her. We will certainly confiner her to a safe place ...like a doggie door that goes to an enclosed kennel for potty.

We just keep chugging along...how bout you.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
One step at a time. Trying to Winterize a 1970 (I think that is what the owner said) house. Plastic and bubble wrap. Heavy blankets over doors and windows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts