Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are starting a fall mobile next week. Two sticks from the yard. Tie them in X shape. Cord for children, tie knot at bottom of approx. 18 inch long cut strands, and roll up and rubber band about 6 inches at top. I will give my 4 young ones a small container of glue and a q-tip. Plan to give each two cords, length of my choosing to each child. I know where mom will hang this mobile, and instead of 4 separate ones, ONE mobile full of stuff. Lay cords on wax paper, and have paper plates of fall and halloween stuff for them to choose from and glue on. I did see this on internet lately. Have one horrible spider for the 10 yr. old boy, and nifty stuff for the 3 younger girls.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Before the covid stopped the grand kids from visiting we would do holiday projects for whatever was coming next
Pine cone bird seed and peanut butter on a string was always fun. Had some pink flamingo s that had seen better days we modpod 4th of July fabric on them. Painted rocks too is fun. Oh and home made washer soap.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the pink flamingo idea !!! Gotta do that to a sister in Florida!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Craft turned out better looking than I thought ! Made a few mistakes, but we are going to do a christmas one much more decorative.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts