Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
joy seeker
1,482 Posts
I am...if you'll PM me your facebook name, maybe we can connect over there?

I enjoy popping in to wave at folks on facebook throughout these wintry indoor days...

~~

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I am, or at least my daughter tells me I am. I signed up for it but I don't do a whole lot on there. Right now we can't see very much of it because of some settings being messed up on my computer. My name is the same, Hears The Water.
God bless you and yours
Deb

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yes my DD did it for me, Green5Acres, also on my space, lots more stuff on that, but set to private, just ask for me to add you!

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
I'm only on kneebook.

I hope one day I will be able to work my way up to facebook.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am also, one of the girls at work signed me up so I will be able to be in contact with her when she moves to Enlgand. PM me your name and I'll give you mine.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ok, I went to facebook and realized there was not one picture on there, so I have just spent the whole evening putting pics on, my head is spinning. Why can I never find the pics I am looking for?, I have to go to bed now, goodnight.:sleep:

Hears the water, I couldnt find you!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm on Facebook too. Pm me your name and I will add you!! :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I have a facebook account, but I don't do anything with it. I only signed up so I could look at my daughters pictures that she puts up from Yellowstone Park.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm on there too, as well as My Space. Pm me for my screen name. To save time, my name is Tammy Gifford Harris on facebook. Please feel free to add me.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'm on there, only signed up because my sil requested we share pictures that way, I've since been found out by a few others so I do check it once in a while! PM me your info and I'll share mine as well! I wouldn't suggest anyone post their full name, do it in a pm that way your name doesn't pull up on google or anything.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I am; my 19yo son introduced me to it ("hey Mom, do you know (14yo sister) is on facebook?"). I initially signed on so I could keep an eye on what she was up to. BUT, then I found some people I went to high school with, some people I used to be in 4-H with, etc. Now I check it almost daily!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm on both too, pm me for info, would love to add new friends and get to know you all better.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts