Facebook help?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions' started by mzgarden, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:24 PM.

1. mzgarden

mzgarden Well-Known Member

I understand many do not use FB but I do as a way of keeping in touch with people.

as of this morning, I'm unable to scroll down through my newsfeed in Facebook beyond a few screens. I scroll so far and then see this in my newsfeed.
    upload_2017-10-12_12-19-59.png

I have cleared my cache, deleted my browser history, logged out of FB and logged back in.
    I don't want to add friends, but I do want to be able to see what people posted yesterday.

Any ideas?

2. backwoodsman7

backwoodsman7 Well-Known Member

Facebook often makes changes that break something or other for a while. No doubt they'll fix it in a day or two. In the meantime, make sure your browser is a recent version, and/or try a different browser.

Kyrel and mzgarden like this.

3. arabian knight

arabian knight Miniature Horse lover Supporter

Friend Requests Messages
    Notifications 7 <<<<<< That is what you want to click on the icon that looks like a Globe. That will show you who posted in the past. As you can see I have 7 waiting for me to see who posted what. LOL This is at the very top almost all the way to the right.

mzgarden likes this.
  4. Forcast

Forcast Well-Known Member

Facebook was not work right the ladt few days. If figured the few days I check out my kids grandkids on facebook and it don't work

mzgarden likes this.
  5. Declan

Declan Well-Known Member

It goes through days like this for me, but I always assume it has to do with connection speeds/server loads at the time. I tend to log in during heavy traffic hours.