Ex Siding With DIL

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by big rockpile, Dec 9, 2006.

1. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

My DS wife had an affair and gave him an STD.They separated and he moved in with another woman that has mixed kids.

So now my Ex has nothing more to do with my DS.Plus she is telling my DIL how to make life hard on him like she did me.He went to see the kids,she called the Law on him.For some reason my GS is locked up.

So my DS is learning what I went through with her.I just hope he can get it to where he can see his kids.

My Ex messed up our DS's lives now she is working on the GK's.

My Ex is very much against Blacks,but she is Native American :shrug:

big rockpile

2. fantasymaker

fantasymaker Well-Known Member

A lot of minorities hate other minorites nothing strange about that. There is a lot of hate out there.Seems like your ex may have plenty

3. Ninn

Ninn Custom Crochet Queen

I would advise your son to get a lawyer immediately and get his kids away from that woman. As long as he keeps a log of what happens everytime he goes to see the kids, and has a witness to each attempt, he can get custody of them based on alienation of affection. Happens around here all the time. We see more single dads than single moms around here for just that reason. It's too bad he has to see that side of his mom, tho. That can be really hard to handle.

4. texican

texican Well-Known Member

big rockpile
    you don't have any script writing inclinations do you? sounds like a mighty complicated sitchywation.... might be able to sell it to hollywood! good luck...