even more websites 4 wanabys

Discussion in 'Pigs' started by okiemom, Jan 11, 2005.

1. okiemom

okiemom Well-Known Member

There are a thousand sites for poultry, goats, horses... but, I can find very few on pigs. I thought pigs were a "must have" on a small homestead :confused: ? Where do I go to get more internet ideas on small scale pig rasing? I know nothing so there is no such thing as redundant.

Yes, this website really is the best and there will never be one that is close to HT but could you humor me on this Please :worship: . K.

2. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

Your state agricultural extension will be able to give you free pamphlets on small scale pig farming, on mixing your own feed, pest control, breeding and gestation, housing, benefits of different methods of pig rasing and just about anything else you want to know. Online several universities have all that information in their archives. University of Floirda keeps it for Florida. I have a new tower and no bookmarks right now but if you google for instance "small scale livestock farming," you will be given a list of university sites along with others. Now, for all of that and friendly conversation, this is the place :)

3. rev

rev Member

Go to Yahoo! Groups and type in:

PasturedPigs

PIGS-AND-SWINE

I find these interesting and useful; you may also.