Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
How can we eliminate the threat of ESG destroying our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness?
Lots of ways.

Most importantly, focus on what is really important. Your family, your faith, your friends. YOUR financial security. YOUR preparation for the fall of the republic and the likely implementation of an empire. There are people/families who succeed in any situation, whether that is a dictatorial empire, a stagnant communist bureaucracy, or a dark age of chaos. An individual rarely has much of an effect on what is coming in that regard, however you can prepare you and your family to succeed.

You can play the system. In this case you can self-identify as a non-hispanic female illegal alien from the far side of the moon thus scoring bonus points on their ESG score, and spent 15 minutes copying/pasting someone elses diversity goals & policies and print them in a big binder for the idjit.

Or you can avoid the system. Why borrow money? Too risky, especially with the economy that is coming.

I don't see a way to eliminate ESG until they complete throw us into darkness. I am just focusing on preparing for the coming darkness.

·
Registered
762 Posts
For those of us that are already settled in life, this stuff cant effect us too much. I already own my farm, I already have what I need to live the rest of life. I dont have to play their games. For the young, just starting-out person these globalists are changing the field and the average young person is either going to have to play the games or find ways around them.

I also think there is a better than average chance of this stuff fading out of favor as more and more people reject it.

·
Premium Member
24,826 Posts
@boatswain2PA has the right of it: Either scam them, or disengage as much as possible.

I'm more of the "fly under the radar" persuasion. At this point, my biggest concern is making sure I can pay my real estate (aka "paying for the privilege of living here") tax.

·
Registered
42,452 Posts
China uses this system

Each person is required to carry a smart phone. It keeps track of you. It is the conduit for your scoring

You cannot transact if your score is not good enough. You can't get a job or an apartment. Life is made difficult.

The people have fallen in line very nicely.

You are sadly mistaken if you think you can fly under the radar, or escape the tentacles of this type of system

The only safeguard is not to allow the system to be put in place. Knowing that, know too, it will be put in place just like the frog in the pot.

·
Premium Member
24,826 Posts
China uses this system

Each person is required to carry a smart phone. It keeps track of you. It is the conduit for your scoring

You cannot transact if your score is not good enough. You can't get a job or an apartment. Life is made difficult.

The people have fallen in line very nicely.

You are sadly mistaken if you think you can fly under the radar, or escape the tentacles of this type of system

The only safeguard is not to allow the system to be put in place. Knowing that, know too, it will be put in place just like the frog in the pot.
My goodness, you're in a negative mood today, aren't you?

If you have discovered a way to prevent the system from being implemented (let's face it: in many ways, it is already up and running), I'd be most interested to hear about it.

In the meantime, participation is somewhat voluntary. It just depends on how badly you want to stay out of their game.

Reactions: Adirondackian

·
Registered
42,452 Posts
My goodness, you're in a negative mood today, aren't you?

If you have discovered a way to prevent the system from being implemented (let's face it: in many ways, it is already up and running), I'd be most interested to hear about it.

In the meantime, participation is somewhat voluntary. It just depends on how badly you want to stay out of their game.
I don't think my post was negative. It was simply a warning.

My first post in this thread said you can't stop it.

Reactions: Pony

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
So is the consenus that the older and/or settled folks not worry about it and just let our kids and grandkids loose out on a stable civilization and deal with the coming collapse?
I think the consensus is that we can't do anything about it. But I am looking forward to your insights on what just exactly you think we should do.

Reactions: Pony

·
Registered
42,452 Posts
I think the consensus is that we can't do anything about it. But I am looking forward to your insights on what just exactly you think we should do.
Who do you think wants to implement this ESG system?

Do you think it is most likely those in favor of the WEF agenda?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts