English Lops Wanted

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by HoosierDeb, Dec 14, 2004.

1. HoosierDeb

HoosierDeb Well-Known Member

I'm in N. Indiana and want to get into English Lops. Looking for breeders in the Great Lake states area. Willing to drive a couple hundred miles if necessary.

2. TheBlueOne

TheBlueOne Well-Known Member

Check out the Lop Club Website and look for local shows that are sanctioned in your area. Get to the show *EARLY* as English Lops that are for sale draw a crowd and are often sold early, especially those priced as pets.
    Another idea would be to get in touch with the Midwest Chapter of the Lop Club at Denscout@aol.com and see if any breeders have anything available right now. Based on what we saw at the MSRBA show in East Lansing, MI on December 4th. English Lop numbers are going up, becoming more popular. We've got six of them right now.

3. DMC_OH

DMC_OH Well-Known Member

Do you know where Huntington, IN is? Well On December 31 there will be an ARBA show there. I am going for the french angoras, but they should have breeders from all around there. With different breeds of rabbits. people come to show rabbits and sell rabbits. Need to know more info just ask. Hope this is helpful.:)

4. HoosierDeb

HoosierDeb Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'd like to go to Huntington but work in South Bend and it's a couple hour drive. I don't get off until 7:30 so doubt I'll feel like driving down there afterwards. I really wanted to go. I just bought 2 French Lop does and answered an ad by someone in MI who has a E. Lop buck and possibly a few does for sale. Hoping to hear back from her soon. I"m going to need a French Lop buck too.. Darn I wish I didn't have to work 12 hours on Friday!