Ellie Moo's first snow!!

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by needstoknowmore, Nov 2, 2006.

1. needstoknowmore

needstoknowmore Rattlin Rock Ranch

She uses her shelter when it rains, but the snow didn't seem to bother her. Her and Lizzy went to running and bucking right after I took this.

[​IMG]

2. lgslgs

lgslgs Well-Known Member

So nice to see another photo of little Miss Ellie Moo! We always enjoy the Ellie and Lizzy updates. Glad to see they're doing well. :)

Lynda

3. GrannyG

GrannyG Well-Known Member

I love her name.

4. needstoknowmore

It's so hard to get good pics of her. When she hears me go in the gate she comes to me. When I try to get away she follows me. When she gets close I put my hand on her head and she knows she needs to stop. When she goes to running and bucking, I get out or atleast up close to the fence. It is so nice to see her being a calf!!! I don't think I have ever heard Lizzy moo. But if it is getting close to feeding time, or Ellie thinks she is hungry she moos up a storm. She will never allow me to forget a meal!! :)

5. Rockin'B

Rockin'B Well-Known Member

Ellie Moo is a great story!

Please keep the updates coming, they are always worth a good smile!

6. Christina R.

Christina R. Well-Known Member

Ellie Moo gets more beautiful each time I see her! How old is she now? You can bet the students will see this picture tomorrow (of course, the snowboarders will be envious that you already have snow).

7. needstoknowmore

She is almost 8 months. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. She was only 8 days old when I brought her home. She and I have both grown a lot durring that time. Any time I am near her she is licking me, one good thing about the cooler weather is I have no bare skin!! She found my shoe laces the other day and just about pulled me down. I'll be more careful about letting her get them again. But I have given up on trying to stop her from licking me. It is just somethig I deal with! :)

8. lgslgs

lgslgs Well-Known Member

The photo doesn't have to be good as long as we can at least sort of see Ellie Moo!

Lynda <--member of the Ellie Moo and Lizzy fan club