Ellie Moo video clip MAYBE!!!!!! testing

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by needstoknowmore, Dec 15, 2006.

1. needstoknowmore

needstoknowmore Rattlin Rock Ranch

I have such a slow connection that it loaded in bits and peices. I couldn't get it to work before but maybe it will now. You can turn down the sound!!!! This was the first time I took a splint off and she was able to walk without going down on a the joint.

In the previews all I can get to show up is the pic, but here is the link. I hope it works. Please somebody let me know.......

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v258/horsestoes/?action=view&current=elliemovie.flv

[​IMG]

2. FolioMark

FolioMark In Remembrance

illinois but i have a homestead building in missou
    Works just fine for me.

3. needstoknowmore

Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!

4. lgslgs

lgslgs Well-Known Member

That was beautiful! I like all of the different mooooooo voices she used.

What a lovely little cow. :) Thanks for going to all the work of uploading her clip with dial-up.

Lynda

5. farmergirl

farmergirl Well-Known Member Supporter

She looks just like one of the calves I just picked up. Is she angus? I'm contemplating naming ours Bessie.

6. needstoknowmore

I will have to try to get something a little more current of her an lizzy. Now that I know I can get them them to post!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    I be very happy!!!!!!!

7. needstoknowmore

Yes, she is angus. This video was taken back in April. She is now a big girl!!!!!! Ok, so she still has some growing to do. But I am a very proud momma!!!! For getting her this far and finally being able to post the clip!!!!!

8. JeffNY

JeffNY Seeking Type

We had a hereford cross (sire was a hereford, dam is a holstein/jersey cross, calf looks like a hereford). She had a strange thing happen to her, these white things formed in her eyes. We had a BVD test done, she was negative. She acted like ellie moo some, she tilted her head, was comfortable only with voices she knew. Well after a couple weeks, the white went away. It was likely puss and had her eye sight back. But when she was almost blind, they do act very odd. Their ears turn into eyes of sorts. Either way she is fine and went up to the person who owns her mother.

Jeff