Ellie Moo and Lizzy too!!!!

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by needstoknowmore, Jul 21, 2006.

1. needstoknowmore

needstoknowmore Rattlin Rock Ranch

I finally got them together. Ellie wasn't sure what to think. Lizzy was very happy to have a buddy and wanted to play. But Ellie said it was just too hot to play. I will try to get some better pics once it cools down. Otherwise they are hidding out in the shade.
    Ellie is on the left and Lizzy is on the right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lgslgs

lgslgs Well-Known Member

Hooray!!!!!!!!

I've been hoping things were going well with Lizzy and that Ellie would get to meet her calf pal soon.

They look adorable. I like their little puffy hair-dos.

Lynda

3. Christina R.

Christina R. Well-Known Member

President of the Ellie Moo and Lizzy fan club here... I'm so glad you seem to have the lice thing and everything else whooped. School doesn't start for another month, but I'll have to pull up this picture for everyone then. Congratulations!!!

4. needstoknowmore

needstoknowmore Rattlin Rock Ranch

I will try to get better pics of them before school starts. They seem to be doing very well together. Lizzy keeps licking on Ellie, and doesn't seem to mind when Ellie walks into her. Ellie is doing much better during this heat wave than she did in the last one. They have given me an education in calves since they have been here. I now also know what Warble eggs look like, among many other things.
    Hubby seems to enjoy having them around, even though the knows he can't eat them. :)