Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's play a trivia... I'll start off posting a question, when someone gets it right, I'll post the link to where the answer is..

If you have a good question with a link to a credible web article telling the answer.. feel free to post it..

So #1:
Ebola has never been documented to be transmitted by air to another victim!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Texas largest agriculture product, that texas leads the nation in, has nothing to do with Ebola vaccine shortages

·
Rocky Mountain Deserts
674 Posts
Texas largest agriculture product, that texas leads the nation in, has nothing to do with Ebola vaccine shortages
How in the world are cotton and Ebola connected?

Theroy 1: Slaves picked cotton, many slaves came from Liberia, descendants may have family there - but it has nothing to do with the vaccine shortages ... if there were an actual vaccine to be short on.

Theory 2: Pryor is running for senate (I think it is senate anyway) against cotton - cotton seems to get blamed for everything, including vaccine shortages.

am I even close?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The largest source of agricultural revenue in Texas comes from the sale of beef cattle. Texas produces about 20% of the nation's beef cattle and ranks #1 in the country in the value of cattle raised
http://www.jefferson.edu/university...ws-could-answer-the-ebola-serum-shortage.html

Vaccinating Cows Could Answer the Ebola Serum Shortage

Two birds with one stone: A novel and broad Ebola vaccine in humans or with specially engineered cows could help researchers develop large quantities of Anti-Ebola serum and protect humans against filoviruses
Interesting!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Rocky Mountain Deserts
674 Posts
Wow, don't I feel like a dumb bunny. For whatever reason, my brain saw agricultural export, and immediately ruled out animal related industries. It is these types of brain misfires that are going to be the end of me post SHTF. I can't get decent hay here because it is all being sold and shipped to Texas dairy and beef producers and I think cotton of because it is a plant.

·
Registered
7,883 Posts
Is it true that the US Government really holds a patent on Ebola . . ???????

True............
False...........

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mike savage is offering a reward to know what church paid for this poor African to fly to the USA.
It can never be proven, but rumor is that the church is the same one the pastor is from.. the pastor that was all over the news first. Not jessie jackson.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Is it not ironic that the ZMap serum that was used, seemingly effectively, was developed in KY, from modified tobacco plants? Let's see---genetic modification and the devils' weed tobacco. Makes you wanna chuckle.

Where's your tobacco base now, where's your GMO now?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is it not ironic that the ZMap serum that was used, seemingly effectively, was developed in KY, from modified tobacco plants? Let's see---genetic modification and the devils' weed tobacco. Makes you wanna chuckle.

Where's your tobacco base now, where's your GMO now?
THE TOBACCO IS NOT GMO TOBACCO!

They inject a 'compound' into the leaves of 6 week+ old plants and it simply reproduces it as it is growing..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts