Homesteading Forum banner
2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Beulah_Land 
#1 ·
Whether it's a family heirloom or simply a pan that has been neglected, trust your cast iron cookware to someone who will treasure your history almost as much as you do!

I will pick up your cast iron cookware, safely clean, remove rust and season with 3 layers of canola oil. Pricing includes pick up and delivery within 25 miles of Knoxville.

Pricing begins at $25.00. Some pieces are prone to lead contamination. There is a $10 charge to test those pieces. (People often used very small skillets, pots and ladles for melting lead for ammunition.) I have to test suspect pieces to protect the purity of my processes and other customer's cookware from lead contamination.

I cannot be responsible for cracks or defects hidden by years of buildup. I never use grinders, wire wheels, sandblasting or other destructive techniques.

Please understand that this process, while using scientific principles, is as much art as science. I can generally return a piece in 7-10 calendar days. Sometimes, due to backlog or serious neglect of a piece, additional time is required.

As an additional value-added service, I will help you understand how to properly cook with cast iron and maintain it.

Call today to schedule the restoration of your cast iron cookware. 865-809-2952

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.