Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I calls em like I sees em
14,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really have something to be thankful for this year. Got to see the Eagles last night. Wow what a great show. They are still sounding great. Vince Gill and Joe Walsh in the same band and it works. Also Deacon Fry sung a few songs and sounds a lot like his dad. Wish I could post video here.
Musical instrument Musician Blue Purple Concert
Membranophone Musical instrument Musician Public address system Guitar

·
Registered
16,625 Posts
The Eagles are well known to be very strict about any unpaid unlicensed uploads of their music.
This clip is his debut concert at Dodger stadium.
Deacon Frey Debuts to 50,000+ @ The Classic West at Dodger Stadium | "Anyone Miss My Dad?" JULY 15, 2017 With eyes closed, Deacon Frey Debuts w/ Eagles at The Classic West in front of 50,000+ fans at Dodger Stadium... | By Jack Tempchin | Facebook

<iframe src="Facebook" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

·
Registered
16,625 Posts
While I'm not a big fan of Don Henley personally, he is a special talent. I was listening to an interview with a producer recently who remarked that the easiest gig he ever had was producing an Eagle's album. The guys had a work flow and an understanding of how each member thought that was second to none. He also stated that he rarely needed more than one take on their vocals.

·
Premium Member
22,505 Posts
Eagles are one of my all-time faves.

·
14,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"What a nice surprise..."
It was no surprise. We got tickets as soon as they came out and moved the big family Thanksgiving dinner to Saturday. Me and DDIL went and we didn't have time to prep a big holiday dinner afterwards.

·
14,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a quote from 'Hotel California'.
I got that but thought you quoted it because you thought it was a surprise. I wish someone would surprise me with something that good!

Reactions: gilberte
1 - 10 of 10 Posts