Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a while back someone (ken I believe) was offering a e-book of how to make money on the homestead.

I'm wondering if its still possible to get it. I lost my copy to a computer crash.

I originally posted this in the self-reliant form but though it would get seen more here.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Yes, it is still available as a free e-book. Contact me directly at [email protected] and request a copy. It is a large attachment (1 Meg) so hotmail.com and webtv.net at least cannot handle it. I suggest downloading it to a diskette.

Ken S. in WC TN

·
Registered
825 Posts
Ken Scharabok said:
Yes, it is still available as a free e-book. Contact me directly at [email protected] and request a copy. It is a large attachment (1 Meg) so hotmail.com and webtv.net at least cannot handle it. I suggest downloading it to a diskette.

Ken S. in WC TN
Hi Ken,

I emailed you roughly 12 days ago, but didn't get a reply. I thought perhaps u were inundated with requests. :) I was waiting my turn.

Diana in NC
Duck mom and shepherdess to a small flock of Blackbelly hair sheep

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Email sent.

Thanks Ken :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
:waa: Ken,
I would to love your book, have tried your link 3 times and this is the answer I keep getting
:eek: “ Windows cannot find ‘[email protected]’ this program is needed for opening files of type URL mailloto protocol”
I use Yahoo mail would this have anything to do with it?
John#4

U

·
0 Posts
Ken,
I just opened a new acc at hotmail.com
Sent you an email please let me know if you received it.
I am looking forward to your book
John#4

·
Registered
468 Posts
john#4 said:
:waa: Ken,
I would to love your book, have tried your link 3 times and this is the answer I keep getting
:eek: “ Windows cannot find ‘[email protected]’ this program is needed for opening files of type URL mailloto protocol”
I use Yahoo mail would this have anything to do with it?
John#4
You cannot just click on this email hyperlink if you are using Yahoo mail. You need to open your email as you normally do. Create a new message and just type is email address in the To: section.

Good Luck,

Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts