Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I hope if this ever happened to me, the people would respond a little quicker!
It appears you’ll have to click the utube link.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
The video looks like it was taken down. Was this the wreck in Jacksonville the other day?

I saw a video where people were gathering at the crash site, and there was a woman smashed up on the ground, involuntarily posturing like here spine and maybe cerebrum had been wrecked. She was clearly not going to make it, but appeared to be at least semi-conscious.

Instead of talking to her, the only person there who paid her any attention straddled her and took video with her phone.

·
Registered
34,371 Posts
The video looks like it was taken down. Was this the wreck in Jacksonville the other day?

I saw a video where people were gathering at the crash site, and there was a woman smashed up on the ground, involuntarily posturing like here spine and maybe cerebrum had been wrecked. She was clearly not going to make it, but appeared to be at least semi-conscious.

Instead of talking to her, the only person there who paid her any attention straddled her and took video with her phone.
No it is not that.

Click the play on YouTube link and you'll see it

Crazy

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
If I had been there, I would likely gift that person with a brand new phone.
They might not see it the same way.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

I hope if this ever happened to me, the people would respond a little quicker!
It appears you’ll have to click the utube link.
“Video unavailable
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.
Watch on YouTube”

1 - 11 of 11 Posts