Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DS who is 7 has pulled another tooth. He also scared the living daylights out of me!! I was sitting here at almost 2 am mind you and he came racing down the stairs yelling - "I got it out! I got it out!" I want to make sure and say that he had been in bed since his 9:30 pm bedtime and I thought that he was sleeping - but aparently he was upstairs working on getting this tooth out. I did have a little talk to him about not scaring mommy like that again and then sent him back to bed. What a way to start the day.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
LOL! :D I had my Mom pull on one of mine to get it out, it flipped onto her arm when she was on the phone with Grandma and she screamed :D.

Is he happy the Toothfairy is coming? :)

Katrina

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kidded him and told him the tooth fairy wouldn't come because he pulled it after midnight - she wouldn't come until the next night! He didn't think that was too funny!! (She did come after all and left him 2 quarters.)

·
Registered
196 Posts
My now 13yodd used to pull them with plyers when she wanted the tooth fairy to come. Crazy girl!! She could have at least waited until they were loose!

Debi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts