Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have photos of our baby Eoghan! These were made just a few days after I brought him home. This is before his eye was stitched shut (his stitches come out Wednesday). As you can see, Brenna has adopted him (just like she did my bottlefed kitten).

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ah - so cute. Poor little thing. I hope he is doing better. There is a special place in heaven for you and your hubby, Ravenlost. :angel: Thank you.

Limey

·
Registered
591 Posts
Awe, precious lil fella, just so cute! Brenna is very pretty too and really special to over see precious lil Eoghan with such TLC

Thanks for sharing pic's.
Keeping Eoghan in my prayers

·
Zone 7B
2,481 Posts
TOO CUTE!!!! What a baby doll!!! He'll forever be thankful that you chose him!! :)

NOT FAIR... I want my puppy!! Only 10 more days to wait...... I feel like a kid at Christmas!!! I just to smell puppy breath!!!

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eoghan has wonderful puppy breath! He's doing very well...it's amazing how much weight he's gained in a week, almost a pound! Now his little belly is round from eating well. When I got him it was round with worms.

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
He's ADORABLE, Ravenlost and that's so very sweet how Brenna is mothering him. He's got two great Mothers now, you and Brenna! :) Bless you for taking him in.

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
OMGoodness he is tiny! Congrats on your new baby.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Brenna is a real sweetie to adopt him. It will be very good for him to be raised by a special "mama" !

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
COSunflower...we're hoping to go to animal heaven when we die. There will be a lot of dear four-legged friends there that we want to be reunited with.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
TOO CUTE!!!! What a baby doll!!! He'll forever be thankful that you chose him!! :)

NOT FAIR... just to smell puppy breath!!!
Oh my gosh, puppy breath is the greatest thing in the world!!!!! My family thinks that I am nuts but I love it so much I wish there was a way to bottle it. I know I am very odd, but there are lots of others like me:rock:.

That pup is just way too adorable for his own good!! All that cuteness contained in that tiny little body. Makes you want to squeeeeeeeeze the stuffing out of him. I need a puppy now.:gromit::doh: I cant, I cant, I cant. Help me, I don't think I am strong enough to withstand the pull of the cute puppy spell. :help:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Oh my goodness!! What an adorable little pup! I love that Brenna adopted him, too...too sweet!

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hubby gave Eoghan a bath this morning, so now he smells like a baby (Johnson's Baby Shampoo). He's curled up on the big doggie bed with Brenna and my cat Hermione.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts