Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I actually won something....some poultry shears....over at www.modernhomesteader.com during the recipe drive......and I dont even know what they are and know that there is someone just dying to get some new ones....and so *forgive me if I am wrong* but Seedspreader (over there) is ZYG from here....and I guess he didnt want to redraw for them so I am going to offer them here. (I even tried to talk him into redrawing!)

ask to be added and I will put your name in a bowl and draw Sunday at 5pm....I will have Bob send them from him....instead of him shipping them to me and then me shipping them to the winner.....

Rachel

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
38,811 Posts
They are for cutting up raw chickens. We only used ours on pizza. :baby04:

·
Suburban Homesteader
2,558 Posts
Please add my name too, I could use a pair of poultry shears!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rose said:
They are for cutting up raw chickens. We only used ours on pizza. :baby04:
I gathered that after doing a google search.....I dont have chickens....and what I always buy from the store doesnt need cutting....the last time I quartered a whole chicken was 1997 when I had to help a coworker at the convenience store where we worked....we had a deli case and it was her job to quarter the chicken for 'fried chicken

so anyways, I could prob figure out a use for them but I am really trying to downsize and not take on anything that wont pay its way....these I am afraid would just sit in the drawer....so hence the reblessing!

Rachel

PS did that mean that you did or didnt want added to the pot?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Oh please put my name in. I had a pair and they disappeared. I use them for lots of things in the kitchen. Cutting up all kinds of things. Meat for stew, chicken, salmon, all kinds of stuff!! LOL

Hope I win!!!!!!

Alice in Virginia

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump again....

I will draw tomorrow.....though it might have to be later than 5pm....I forgot that my DD's open house at dance class is tomorrow in Enid from 1-4 so I may not be back before 5pm!

Anyone else interested in being entered??????

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Please put my name in! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Oh Oh add me please! Thanks a million! ~Maranda

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And the WINNER is JAN SEARS

PM me with your address and I will PM it on the ModernHomestead board to Seedspreader who will get them shipped out---this was so he didnt ship them to me only to have me ship them to the winner!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts