Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I seen the Dr. this A M, Now I get to see A cardioligist in 2 weeks.As I explained about Chest pains. He had A E K G ran on me while I was there, I have A copy of it too. He was not happy with the readings, So now I have Another medication. next wed. I see the Pain management Dr. and get A injection into the vertibrae in my neck ,C5 I think they said. Its getting to the point when I go to the Dr. they are finding more wrong all the time. If the first 2 would have ran theese tests years ago. Things might be differnt now.

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Sorry you are having to go through this, James. Getting old is no fun ! Seems we start to fall apart as soon as we retire anymore.

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Am just glad I found A way to pay for the medical services. The Dr. also wants A M R I done on my brain. To see where the degeneration is at right now. This was after I said it feels like my Left eye is being pounded with A hammer. All I can say is , I don't really want to know the results.As I think I Already know..

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
James I'm glad you've finally found docs who are working up your problems.

Sorry I wasn't here this past month to give you moral support navigating the medical maze.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
.................James , I'm hoping the Doc(s) can effect a cure for your ailments with a minimum of drugs so that you don't lose your sense of humor or personality ! , good luck , fordy... :)

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of the 1st thing Is I tell The Dr's NO NarcoticsI refuse them.They can't beleive it, A person Refusing A Moriphine Pump. Hey, I don't want to be A dang drug addict..

·
Premium Member
5,982 Posts
Getting old isn't so bad, its just the decrepit part that hard to deal with. Hope you find the answers you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts