Doing my happy dance!!

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by Ninn, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Ninn

Ninn Custom Crochet Queen

:dance: :dance: Got my new-to-me washing machine today. :dance: :dance: Large capacity, heavy duty cycles and all. Fits in the same size space that was used by my apartment sized machine. (that poor thing went to appliance heaven last week). I have had it home and installed for about 3 hours and have already done as much wash in that time as I would ordinarily do in one day. Still going strong!!! Last load had 3 blankets in it and still had room for more!!! I will be completely caught up with washing by the end of the day tomorrow!! I get the matching dryer next weekend, and will be able to keep up with DH's work clothes alot more easily. Sometimes those pants take a few days to dry, so I am glad that the dryer was offerred to us as well. With the weather as nice as it's been, I have been hanging out alot, but still use a dryer for sox, undies and towels. It's ridiculous how happy this is making me right now!!!

2. Grandmotherbear

Grandmotherbear Well-Known Member Supporter

Congrats! Having lived without- been without washer, been without elec thru 3 hurricanes and their aftermath, and watched 3 laundromats close down in town that same summer, leaving me with a washboard- I feel your joy!!!

3. SandyB

SandyB AKA Southernbelle32

Heck no be happy :dance: I could live without my washer and dryer but it wouldn't be the best time. I could make do that's not a question but love the convience of throwing a load in and walking away!

4. countryheart

countryheart Well-Known Member

I am happy for you. It is a blessing to have a washer. Makes life easier.

Countryheart