dog grooming

Discussion in 'Working and Companion Animals' started by dog_groomer, Nov 16, 2006.

1. dog_groomer

dog_groomer Member

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am a dog groomer and if I can help out with any grooming questions you may have just ask. I also sell an All Natural pet food so I can try to help with questions on pet nutrition as well.
    Sue

2. NCGirl

NCGirl Well-Known Member

Hi Sue.

What do you think of the furminator? I have been using one once a week for a few months now on my two German Shedders , opps meant German Shepherds and the hair floating around the house has been cut down tremendously. I wonder how long before the blade goes dull? When this happens do I buy another or is there something that works just as well for a lot less $$ ? Thanks

3. dog_groomer

dog_groomer Member

Hi NCGirl

I use the Furminator as well, I like it a lot. I offer it to my clients as an addional service. It is well loved by the customers that ask for it. GS as you know, are big time shedders and the Furminator is a great tool to have. I have a blade sharpener guy that can sharpen it. I don't know how he does it, but it can be done by a professional. I will go visit website. I love to check out other peoples sites that have dogs. You can check mine out to it you would like. Its www.spottsgrooming.com

Sue