Does the herbal stuff advertised in Countryside for nail fungus work?

Discussion in 'Alternative Health' started by jnap31, Nov 9, 2006.

1. jnap31

jnap31 garden guy

I always see the ad in country side for the herbal stuff from the place in MO I have had bad toe nail rot for 13 years and I was wondering if anyone has had luck with it?

2. Jaclynne

Jaclynne Well-Known Member Supporter

jnap31

I know you ask about a particular product, I have no experience with this rememdy, though I have read the ads. I just wanted to share what has worked at our house......

My dh has had really nasty toenail fungus for years. In the 4 yrs we've been together he has done 3 rounds of lamisil, several topical ointments, tea tree oil and Vicks vapor rub. Recently someone suggested plain old Listerine mouthwash. Its working! Its not fast, but it is working. (it'd be faster if he were more consistent - but that's another post)

Now I've heard good reports from people that used tea tree oil, but it wasn't effective for dh - so nothing is a guarantee for everyone.

Halo

3. Kee Wan

Kee Wan Well-Known Member

It has been my, personal, experience that the abolute fastest way to get rid of those fungi is a Far-Infra-Red light. It's a dim red light that is biosupportive to much of life - and all human systems, but is detrimental to parasites, bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

I had a nail fungus on a fingernail that was absolutly cured in 2 weeks, and in anoher 4 the nail was completly grown out. A toenail that had been infected for years (adn had treid everything mentioned above) ws fixed in 3 weeeks, and totally outgrown clean in another 6.

I have a little vibrator that has a FiR heating element in it, adn I juse used that without the vibrating part.

It was warm, confortable, and I juse did it in the evenings when I waent to bed (while I was reading before sleep) about a half hour a night. Absolutly STELLAR results.

4. jnap31

jnap31 garden guy

I have tried Tea tree oil no help.I dont want to take oral drugs like lamisil though the army would give them to me if I wanted. I dont mind asthetics I am concerned cause I dont want to give it to my kids and also every few months it makes my entire nail fall off and still grows back with the fungus. Kee wan where did you get the light at?