Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love that show. I have always had a love of science. It makes me want to go back to school! IT is such a neat show.

·
joy seeker
1,482 Posts
I've enjoyed this one, too! They've made Jacob Hood a very interesting character with some very intriguing mysteries to solve.

At first I thought it was going to be kinda 'politically correct' n therefore predictable, ya know? But tisnt at all, I have really enjoyed it--have last night's episode on DVR waiting to watch today.

~~

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
That is one of my new shows, love it. Have you seen Fringe I think you will like it also comes on Tuesdays it is about some weird stuff.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Ugh...
We tried watching it but after about a half a dozen inconsistencies at the beginning of the pilot we turned it off.
How many trained police officers would pick up bare handed , open and sniff a container that was marked bio-hazard?
After watching previews for it I had high hopes. :(

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
I like Eleventh Hour. It's the only new show this season that I care about. I thought the actor that plays Hood was kind of eerie looking at first, but he grew on me.

I don't like Fringe, mainly because I'm not a fan of shows that keep you hanging from week to week. I prefer shows that conclude each time, like Eleventh Hour.

·
joy seeker
1,482 Posts
Ugh...
We tried watching it but after about a half a dozen inconsistencies at the beginning of the pilot we turned it off.
How many trained police officers would pick up bare handed , open and sniff a container that was marked bio-hazard?
After watching previews for it I had high hopes. :(
LOL, tis fictional, irrational TV ya know! ;)

Hood isn't a police officer anyway, if it was him you're referring to having done that. The character is a scientist that the FBI uses to investigate odd cases--he's unpredictable and rash sometimes, hence the need for an FBI 'handler'. Maybe that's why I like the show, he pursues the investigations to their solutions his way, not necessarily following a protocol.

Rambling, I know!:lookout:

~~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts