Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just getting started with a new hive from brushy mnt, and can't seem to find bees in our area for sale, and was wondering if anyone knows of a supplier in the mid region of kansas?

·
notenoughtime
540 Posts
What part of Ks are you located? I got my nucs out of KC,Ks. It may be to early here for people to start advertising for orders. There is also a place in Nebraska you can order pkg bees, pm me and I would be glad to give you names if you would like. I want to buy 9 nucs this spring so I will get my name on the list mid Jan.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will have 5 frame nucs in south central kansas ready for pick up the last part of april price will be $85.00 Per nuc Plus new frame exchange pm me for more details

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a couple of hives I could sell as is and you could split into nucs, also have some small cell bees but they come on Permacomb and will cost a bit more.

·
Farm lovin wife
3,236 Posts
We're also in Kansas and looking for package bees for new hives. Does anyone know where we can get them from?

·
notenoughtime
540 Posts
6e, are you very far from Paola? I think someone there had nucs for sale. I seen it in a quarterly newsletter I get. If you want the name pm me and I will try to find it for you.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Post removed at original senders request

The posted message was a PM that was publicly posted without the senders permission. Before posting a PM to a public forum, please ask the original senders permission to post the Private Message in a public place.

Mike in Ohio
Beekeeping Forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts