Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doe code: The best day to go into a raging heat is the day after pregnancy tests were ran to determine status of an AI attempt. :p Thank you Sydney (Glitterati) for letting me know you are apparently not bred after I paid 6.50 to determine that.

My dad called around noon today to tell me she's flagging, calling, and had a significant production drop today. This is the first heat she's had (that he's NOTICED, he's not a good heat detector haha) since AI in mid Oct. Just when I was getting hopeful, as he hadn't noticed any heats out of ANY of the attempted bred does. My minis (which I do not breed anymore) however, have been screaming like nutcases towards the buck pen regularly, haha.

·
Super Moderator
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

SG Grace-Hill Magnolia 1*M confirmed to SGCH Aslan's-Own Diamond's Alex +*B. This was one of my AI breedings. 2nd year in a row she was bred AI successfully, kinda proud of myself because her cervix is one of the weirdest looking cervixes ever and it sits weird in her, too. :p Purebred french, should be VERY milky.

Caprice Acres Glitterati was the one in heat today, she was also bred AI.

Caprice Acres Patience (will be 1*M this year, also is probably sold now she's confirmed bred) is confirmed live cover to Caprice Acres Disco Volante *B. Purebred french.

Caprice Acres Elise is confirmed bred to Giesler's Sharp Dressed Man, purebred french.

All 3 are due 3/14/14.

Glitterati will be rebred (live cover) to Disco in Dec, for mid May kids. :) (These are my only americans).

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Yay, excited to "see" your babies! :) Hope your goat, Magnolia, just always takes AI. Gotta love the does who you can just throw a straw at and they settle. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts