·
Registered
4,152 Posts
:hysterical:

Nice Willow!

·
Five of Seven
3,295 Posts
You need to talk to my wife. She tried to kiss me in the parking lot the other day, and I had to stop her. She had no idea she might offend gay people.:umno:
They don't just offend gay people. They offend all "right-thinking" people with their shameful displays of public affection.:ashamed:

·
Registered
10,140 Posts
A lot of women hate men. What's your point? A lot of men hate women. In fact if you go by statistics men brutalize women and always have. Rfeason enough for some women to hate men.

Lately men have really begun to whine about how women hate men. This has more to to with the actual man doing the whining than with women who are independent and selective. Women no longer have to tolerate the things that kept them down - dependent and controlled. Education, birth control and just taking charge of our lives and not accepting limitations placed on us has changed the world and the dynamics between the sexes. This is very difficult for some men to adjust to. Strong, confident men have no problem dealing with an equal.

·
Banned
8,092 Posts
using that exact same title last night......

and then I thought better of it.:icecream:

The soon to be ex-wife says she no longer loves me......does that count as the same thing???:umno:

I might add, that she's cut her hair real short to a 'butch' look, changed the color 5 times in 4 weeks and now dresses 'funny'.....hmmmm?

Actually she always dressed funny.....

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Women hating men is called misandry. Men hating women is called misogyny. Not quite correct to say they hate 'hetrosexuals'.

·
Dallas
13,813 Posts
When I first read this I thought you were joking but I googled it just to be sure. What do you know... there really are straight pride parades. I learn something new every day.
I was joking - never heard of one.

·
Registered
14,353 Posts
I'm an equal opportunity hater- any kind of self-righteous, whiney, foolish loudmouth will do.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
using that exact same title last night......

and then I thought better of it.:icecream:

The soon to be ex-wife says she no longer loves me......does that count as the same thing???:umno:

I might add, that she's cut her hair real short to a 'butch' look, changed the color 5 times in 4 weeks and now dresses 'funny'.....hmmmm?

Actually she always dressed funny.....
Does wear flannel and hang out with a woman who says things like, "Hi, my name's Alice. Wanna go to the cock fights?" :ashamed:

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I'm really liking my heterosexual sheep that reproduce and make me money. I don't even care if they show public displays of affection.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts