Do They Make Anything To Last??

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by big rockpile, Sep 14, 2006.

1. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Was getting my Crossbow ready to go Hunting Friday.Seen the Stock was a little lose,went to tighten it,and noticed one Screw was broke off in it :grump: Thing is I just got it back from the Company last year for basically the same thing.

Seems to me Compound Bow,Inline Muzzleloaders,and some Modern Firearms are just not made to last anymore.Use to be I could buy a Bow or Firearm and count on it lasting a Lifetime if not longer.

With the trouble I'm having with this Bow I would love to get another,but I can't afford the $800.It does have a Lifetime Warrenty on it,but it is a pain sending it into the Company because there is no one around here to work on it.

big rockpile

2. bgak47

bgak47 Well-Known Member

What brand crossbow Rock? I'd like to take it off my list.

3. Haggis

Haggis MacCurmudgeon

Debt and interest payments seem to last a lot longer than one's purchases.

But seriously, I have some recurves that I have been shooting for 40 years, and they show no sign of wear. The strings are replaced from time to time, and arrows get broken or lost, but the bows are still here and working.

4. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Its a TenPoint Titan.The guy with the company told me it should be ok until the Season is up then send it in.

I'd like to get an Excalibur.

big rockpile