Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching the Ebola situation unfold, and thinking on how it seems the truth is now a very muddied concept, got me wondering.

Does anyone know if they have to tell us about what's happening? For instance, is there some law that says that the hospital in Texas is required to inform the public that someone just died of Ebola (or any other disease or condition for that matter)?

Now of course we always see press conferences when big events happen, but do they have to tell us about it?

If there were another Ebola patient let's say, that was tested and confirmed to have it, in a state we haven't heard anything from up to now, could "they" just decide, we're not going to say anything at all to the main public? Just because reporters and journalists ask questions, they don't have to answer - or do they? Sure, maybe a family member speaks out, alerting the reporters, but do the hospitals have to report. CDC?

Could they all just keep it quiet - really quiet - to avoid panic while the patients began piling up?

·
Premium Member
23,896 Posts
I suspect they know it would come out and real soon so they do it anyway. Even tho our media is so owned by the goverment,there is one small thing that makes them dig and speek the truth-family. Now, the rest of the issues, the media hides, well , they think that is a good thing because they agree with the adjenda.

·
Original recipe!
14,044 Posts
Yes.
I have thought on this.
They could withhold information (not unlike muting the journalists in the press conferences).
But eventually rumors would begin to leak out.
Nurses would talk, or their families or witnesses to bodies etc..
And someone somewhere would start digging for the truth and it would come out.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
what happens if for religious reasons your family doesn't want you cremated?
I read something yesterday about how the CDC hadn't prepared for death with Ebola until just a few weeks ago. If the doctor at Emory had died they didn't have a plan. But they have come up with 2 choices; cremation or an airtight casket. Except mortuaries say there is no such thing as a truly airtight casket, only some that are marketed as such.

·
Registered
423 Posts
O.K....

I see at least 2 things going on that is raising red flags all the way to the top of mount Everest!!

First is that in a Live news conference, CDC plainly states it would take 48 hour before results could be back.. less than 30 hours after live footage showed them transport him to the hospital it has been reported by every news agency in the country the test was negative.....

Second, there are patients that are still in quarantine after 3 days of reports they were sick.. but not tested.. In every statement cdc makes, they simply add that there is no new CONFIRMED cases at this time... hmmmm

Now, cdc has never released data of how accurately the test can detect infected patients in early stages of this disease.. however, it is shown to be 99% accurate in late stages and rapidly decreasing in effectiveness with just minor onset of symptoms...

Are we being lied to or deceived? Either is bad news for us...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts