Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Icelandic Sheep
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eventually I want to learn to make goat's milk soap. But you can't learn everything at once, can you? So I've decided to buy some things I want to eventually learn so I'll know what quality homemade stuff is like and so I can decide what things I like the most so that I can learn them first. :)

I've ordered some goat's milk soap from Tater'sPa (I can't wait 'til it gets here), but he didn't have bubble bath... I'm not even sure you can make bubble bath :p

Has anyone ever tried bubble bath?

:baby04: RedTartan

(Sorry if this seems like a silly question.)

·
I am a Christian American
2,974 Posts
I do not make bubble bath but bath salts are a very easy item to learn.

I use 1 cup epsom salt and add 3 drops of any scented liquid potpourri, essentail oil, or fragrance oil that I like. Put them in a quart jar together and shake until mixed well. You can also color with a drop of food color if you like. Add three TBSP to a hot running bath and relax.

·
I am a Christian American
2,974 Posts
I just tried the link Tater's Pa gave you, the link I gave has the same recipes. I should have tried his first.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I make bubble bath. Are you wanting instructions on how to make it? Or to buy some? I'd suggest not making it around your kids, as the SLS is very fine and when you work with it, a mask is recommended. It's fine once mixed in with other ingredients (salts, powdered milk, etc), but on it's own not fun to deal with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts