Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
I think you could mix the chocolate puff one by hand, otherwise there are hand crank food processor. As for an oven I don't know.
As for the bran flakes I would use a grain mill to crush the almonds and the wheat bran then mix the rest in. Although mixing the water would be difficult the hand crank processor might work.

· Registered
22 Posts
Depending on what you want you could make a oven from a metal 15 gallon drum by cutting the top open then laying it on its side and putting a sheet of metal in the center, and using the bottom half to start a fire and the top half to cook. You would also need a chimney on the back. Something like this.
Plant Charcoal Food Fire Cuisine

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you could mix the chocolate puff one by hand, otherwise there are hand crank food processor. As for an oven I don't know.
As for the bran flakes I would use a grain mill to crush the almonds and the wheat bran then mix the rest in. Although mixing the water would be difficult the hand crank processor might work.
How about the corn flakes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.