Disability?

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by fantasymaker, Dec 6, 2006.

1. fantasymaker

fantasymaker Well-Known Member

2. Melissa

Melissa member

Wow, that is amazing. They must be incredibly athletic to do that.

For those who don't like to click on links, there are young men ( pretty sure) in wheelchairs doing stunts as if they were on skateboards.

3. kitty32_z8

kitty32_z8 Well-Known Member

4. Beltane

Beltane Enjoying Four Seasons

Holy cow! I must and WILL adjust my use of the word 'disability'! Anything is possible for folks, isn't it? :) Thanks for posting. :)

5. fantasymaker

fantasymaker Well-Known Member

Over the years Ive had several friends who took the "Dis" right outa Disablity .I sure wish they could see this.

6. FolioMark

FolioMark In Remembrance

illinois but i have a homestead building in missou
    Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!! It takes a bit to impress this old gimp but that bit of film knocked my socks off. ive done a few of those tricks over the years but usually because I wasnt paying attention and drove off the edge of a curve or hit some ice on a slope. The back flip on the end is absolutely amazing. When our park district first opened a skate board park, I went to look and wanted to try out some of the gentler slopes and asked if it was okay and the park district about had a conniption fit that I even considered it...blah blah insurance...blah blah you might hurt yourself....I should show them this film. I got to wonder though....Does MOm know what these kids are doing? My mom would have had a coronary and she very seldom said no when I wanted to try something new.
    Oh to have young flexible bones again. :p