Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 1 of 12 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
You might check your local ag extension for insurance resources. Personally, I think it's too expensive. Then again, in California we all pay into a short-term (one year) disability insurance ran by the state. For the relatively small amount of money paid, it's great to be able to get your full pay if you're out of work for a little while.

I've heard that private insurance runs about $1000 give or take a year.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.