I'd appreciate any thoughts or suggestions. We have two very pregnant does, due any day. Actually the vet assured me that they would kid last week. Anyway, this morning, one of them has diarrhea. I'm debating worming them, but I'm really hesitant since they're so close to kidding, supposedly. History, we just got these goats (fainting) about a month ago. The person we got them from didn't know when they were bred, so was guessing on when they were due. They had been wormed a few months ago, not sure with what. We had the vet do fecals two weeks ago. No high loads, but suggested worming with ivermectin. We planned to wait until right after kidding. We did give them corid at her suggestion because the fecal showed a fairly high number of coccidia. We gave them the corid about 10 days ago. Oh, I should also mention, these girls were in the field up until the vet visit two weeks ago. We penned them in the barn at the time, and have kept them in there, figuring they were going to kid any day. (they're very skittish, and very hard to catch.) I think we're going to let them back out in the field today and see if that helps. So, any suggestions? Should we go ahead a worm with the ivermectin. If we do, should we worm again after they kid, even if it's the next day or two? I was thinking I need to give probios now. Anything else I should give her?