Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
wife,mom,taxi driver,cook
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to take a test that a certain company does.....he was told he passed it with flying colors (he thought he could've done better) and that they would be back in touch with him in a week or two as they had more to interview and test. Yesterday they called him to come in and take the final interview...today. Please pray that this goes well! He needs this job! He's a little nervous as this interview is not just with one person but with all the supervisors at once. They sit on a "panel" and ask him questions. He likes the hours of this job though and its work he can do and there is room for more $ down the road with training they offer. It would keep him from having to travel too and he does not want that(neither do I). Things might finally be starting to look up! Well they are looking up to us but everything else might finally be following.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Those panel interviews can be intimidating. Kind of make a person feel like they're on trial. OTOH it's a great way for "the team" to see how good a fit your DH will be. It's great they're so interested!

Please let us know how it goes.

·
Premium Member
17,383 Posts
turtlehead said:
Those panel interviews can be intimidating. Kind of make a person feel like they're on trial. OTOH it's a great way for "the team" to see how good a fit your DH will be. It's great they're so interested!

Please let us know how it goes.
Tell me about it I had one with 3 cops (including the chief), the city attorney, the Mayor, and several council members.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts