Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
I don't use that brand, but yes they are effective. I am a reflexologist and have used them on myself and clients. Whatever part of your body is hurting or congested a foot patch over the corresponding area in the foot would be beneficial. One can also put the patch directly over the liver area as well the corresponding liver point on the foot....not at the same time, however. Depending on how your body responds to detoxing determines how often and how long you would use them......like every night for a week or once a week and so on. It generally is a mild detox.

·
Registered
988 Posts
cowgirl, Thank you and I wish you were my neighbor too!!!!!!!! I also wish "I" could find one to work on my feet. It's not very relaxing to do your own.LOL I'm the only one in town.

·
TMESIS
1,220 Posts
Marilyn,
I was wondering if you might have an idea of what is causing the foot pain in a friend of mine.
She has been to several Drs., had x-rays and has been to 6 weeks of physical therapy. Bought new balance shoes, wears an orthopedic insole and still has the pain. Just just got a cortisone shot 2 days ago and it actually made the pain a little worse. No one seems to know the cause or how to fix it.
It's the outside part of her left foot and it's the side of the foot and a little of the bottom of her foot between the heel and the arch. Right now she's at a loss, and I just saw this post and thought I'd pick your brain a little. BTW, it been going on since last September. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
988 Posts
The areas you have mentioned correspond to the knee, elbow and quite possibly the descending colon. Hopefully that might give her some clues to the origin of the pain.

·
TMESIS
1,220 Posts
Thanks, I'll tell her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts