Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dominions case will go ahead. Actual malice might be provable because Murdock had his son knew the conspiracy theories were false but still allowed fox news anchors to go ahead with continued false claims against Dominion.

·
Registered
14,883 Posts
Hopefully they will bust Fox News in the n***s over repeatedly airing the fake Steel Dossier, the Russian Meddling story, Tax Return Scandle, the Nicholas Sandman lies, and the P P Tape, propping up characters like Micheal Avanetti, Adam Schiff claims of evidence, propping up Julie Swetnick, Kristine Blasey Ford, and on...all by the way while Rupert Murdoch allowed his Fox anchors to ignore the Hillary emails and the Hunter Biden Laptop.
There is plenty more but that should about bankrupt Faux News and they deserve every bit of it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hopefully they will bust Fox News in the n***s over repeatedly airing the fake Steel Dossier, the Russian Meddling story, Tax Return Scandle, the Nicholas Sandman lies, and the P P Tape, propping up characters like Micheal Avanetti, Adam Schiff claims of evidence, propping up Julie Swetnick, Kristine Blasey Ford, and on...all by the way while Rupert Murdoch allowed his Fox anchors to ignore the Hillary emails and the Hunter Biden Laptop.
There is plenty more but that should about bankrupt Faux News and they deserve every bit of it.
Hope they dont leave out MSN, CNN, ABC,CBS,ABC NYTimes, LA Times. ect. ect. fry them all

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
The nation’s leading cybersecurity agency says electronic voting machines from a leading vendor used in at least 16 states have software vulnerabilities.
Electronic voting machines from a leading vendor used in at least 16 states have software vulnerabilities that leave them susceptible to hacking if unaddressed, the nation’s leading cybersecurity agency says in an advisory sent to state election officials.
The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency, or CISA, said there is no evidence the flaws in the Dominion Voting Systems’ equipment have been exploited to alter election results. The advisory is based on testing by a prominent computer scientist and expert witness in a long-running lawsuit that is unrelated to false allegations of a stolen election pushed by former President Donald Trump after his 2020 election loss.
Nothing to see here...the software is vulnerable, but there is "no evidence" the vulnerabilities were exploited. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,595 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
It took a 2 year, 50 million dollar investigation to prove the far left media was lying about Trump. I have not seen any such investigation to clear Dominion of suspicion. Until there is, accusations of voter fraud and election rigging by the company remain legitimate topics of conversation.

Want to prove me wrong? Appoint a special investigator and spend 50 million or so. Until then, stop whining about "conspiracy theories".

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No chance. They'll settle.
I agree, they have to settle. They have no evidence of the claims and I think that some of their hosts recanted after the lawsuits were originally filed. They don't want the discovery to go forward of all the internal documents that relate to this lawsuit.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts

·
Unapologetically me
21,922 Posts
I agree, they have to settle. They have no evidence of the claims and I think that some of their hosts recanted after the lawsuits were originally filed. They don't want the discovery to go forward of all the internal documents that relate to this lawsuit.
I'm a little behind, but what claims are they being sued for?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Not witness testimony with regards to the Dominion machines. You do know that she was talking about ES&S machines. Has no bearing on the Dominion case at all.
One and the same. How Canada-Based Dominion Voting Systems and U.S.-Based ES&S Cornered the U.S. Voting Machine Market... and look who Ok'd the sale.

"On May 19, 2010, under the leadership of Eric Holder, Obama/Biden’s justice department settled the anti-trust case with the sale of ES&S’s legacy Diebold Premier Election assets to Dominion Voting Systems which, once again, reallocated the market share: ..."

..and over 25% of the stock is owned by a holding ccompany that has a board of directors consisting of four members, three of whom are Chinese nationals. (see the article in the Duck duck search I gave above)...

...BTW- ES&S was foounded and run by two Venezuelans. Their first big job was to over-see the last election of Hugo Chavez, noted late dictator of communist Venezuela.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do you have any proof that these machines were hacked in the 2020 election? I am sure that Fox news would welcome your evidence.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

“I know America’s voting machines are vulnerable,” J. Alex Halderman firmly stated, pausing to lift his head from the page he read to look up at a phalanx of U.S. senators, “because my colleagues and I have hacked them—repeatedly—as part of a decade of research studying the technology that operates elections and learning how to make it stronger.”

Reactions: doc-
1 - 20 of 25 Posts