debt and wealth

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by pinemead, May 13, 2004.

1. pinemead

pinemead Well-Known Member

Has anybody read/used "Transforming Debt into Wealth" by John Commuta? What did you think of it? Did it work for you? Is it worth the money to buy it? Thanks!

2. Blu3duk

Blu3duk Well-Known Member

no i have not read his book, but ijust signed up online for his free e course to see what he has to say

William

3. EricInIdaho

EricInIdaho Member

Do you have a link to that course? I'd like to check it out.

eric

4. Blu3duk

Blu3duk Well-Known Member

5. dot

dot Well-Known Member

I wondering if he is selling something? There has been a man on some of the talk shows telling people how to get out of debt. He was on Oprah a few weeks ago. I'd go to the library and see what they have along this line. Most of it is common sense stuff but seeing as how people let themselves get into debt for thousands of dollars I guess they need help getting out.

6. fordy

fordy Well-Known Member

.................Ch.7 is the ONLY chapter in the book that you need to become familiar with to "get out of debt"!!!!........fordy... :eek: :p :yeeha:

7. pinemead

pinemead Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info and the link. His books, etc are expensive and I don't want to spend that kind of cash without knowing something about it. I also signed up for the free course. It looks like his method is a bit different than some others since it's based on your current income, not selling or internet stuff.

8. RAC

RAC Guest

I didn't really see anything new about his ideas--although I think a lot more highly of Anthony Robbins endorsing something than I do Oprah.

Check if these books are in bookstores before buying through a person's main website--a lot of them are.