Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
Those kitties are going to be so miffed that this has gotten out.

So, watch your back.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
There is an 89% chance my cat is plotting to kill me.

·
Registered
262 Posts
thats what mine said

hmmm them emil cats are out to get us
Maybe Oggie was right all along

My cat was just playing with me in bed and he never does that I think he is trying to soften me up

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'll be watching my back with my two. Bubbles holds my feet while I sleep, and Boots tries to sufficate me by lying on my chest. Here all this time I thought they were sleeping too! lol

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Oh dear 85% chance my cat is trying to kill me!!! And she is an outdoor cat!!!! I would have thought with all the tripping hazards she represents it would have been higher!!
Alice

·
Premium Member
27,842 Posts
Even with answering all questions "no" I still got a 67% chance my cat is trying to kill me.

Good thing I don't have a cat. :D

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
89% chance - and I have five cats. I'm doomed.

·
I am a Christian American
2,974 Posts
Not only is my cat plotting, she has the neighbors cats involved as well.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
89% chance. I knew they were up to something. Cats are tricksey. They are false. :cool:

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
87% chance here! We have five cats and all but the kitten go in and out as they please, and appear to be pretty content with their lives here -- one of the old ones is getting a bit grumpy, but we think she's not feeling good, poor thing.

On the other hand, I did get 100% on the dog breed identification quiz on that page!

Kathleen

·
Registered
665 Posts
There is an 89% chance my cats are plotting to kill me. I took the test about surviving a bear attack. I got a 52% on that test. Maybe I should trade my cats for a bear. :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
96 % chance my cat is plotting to kill me. I sort of guessed that already - he draws blood about once a week. Found the missing clippers and did his nails today.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts