Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dad has banned 馃毇 me from the office. He sounds worse than me. Something to do about continuity of the family. TripleD is bored carpless. I've walked all the fence lines two times today. I sold all the cows three months ago!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dad has banned 馃毇 me from the office. He sounds worse than me. Something to do about continuity of the family. TripleD is bored carpless. I've walked all the fence lines two times today. I sold all the cows three months ago!!!
The fish aren't biting,I can't find a copperhead to step on. I might go swimming in the pond. Maybe I can get one of those brain eating ameboes!!! 馃槝

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To heck with all this. Just got my temperature checked at two family members homes on the farm. 99 is the highest one. Day four is at the office!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To heck with all this. Just got my temperature checked at two family members homes on the farm. 99 is the highest one. Day four is at the office!!!
Still banned from the office as two minutes ago... People are scared of me when I feel bad!?!?

Registered
I'm still tearing out a kitchen, one nail, one board at a time it seems. I always welcome someone to sit on the chair with a cold one and swap lies with.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm still tearing out a kitchen, one nail, one board at a time it seems. I always welcome someone to sit on the chair with a cold one and swap lies with.
Where do you live? I need a road trip!!! I can bring tools and the beer 馃嵑. Everyone else thinks I have the plague....

Registered
The goats and puppies won't care, but watch out for the chickens they like dead and decaying stuff.:unsure: We don't do beer, but I hear my husband makes a mean glass of lemonade.

If he comes your your place make him work, best way to sweat out a cold.<just kidding>

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've cleaned out the refrigerator. I've taken apart and cleaned all the guns by day two and that's saying too much on here. Day four is just going to be a waste of expensive replacement ammo. I did find a lot of black walnuts at the back of the farm. Maybe I should focus on getting them???

STILL not Alice
Heck, come on over here. We are three years into getting the house built.

We have beer. We have beans. We have cookies.

And we've both had the bioweapon disease, so we ain't skeered of you!

Premium Member
Have you been tested for covid? Maybe they'll let you come in if you have the old fashioned flu.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have you been tested for covid? Maybe they'll let you come in if you have the old fashioned flu.
It's mine and dad's business. He told me this afternoon to just stay home until he gets better. He knows I'm not that bad....

Registered
Meeting a woman this morning to sell her our old dryer. Heading to the hardware store to buy a drawbar for the tractor. Pushing cutting and bagging a side yard full of clover for the pigs. Installing some subfloor in the kitchen.
Stepping in and out of the office during the day to make sure the work that pays bills is getting done.
It seems interesting enough to me but I'd probably be a bore for a ridealong.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm going to have to pass on helping anyone. Brother tested positive and we ride in the same service truck everyday. Still glad I got the J &J vaccine...

Registered
yes! get the black walnuts
that'll keep you busy for a while
processing them I mean,
cleaning them up and getting them ready to dry.
I use a wire brush
enjoy!

or maybe take a nap since you have a fever and your body is fighting off a germ of sorts?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts