Dairy Goats Index

Discussion in 'Goats' started by coso, Dec 10, 2004.

1. coso

coso Well-Known Member Supporter

Anybody know if it's coming back??? Vicki???

2. Tracy in Idaho

Tracy in Idaho Well-Known Member Supporter

Not a clue. Sure hope it does with kidding season almost upon us.

Tracy

3. Vicki McGaugh TX Nubians

Vicki McGaugh TX Nubians Well-Known Member

Although everyone thinks so, I am nothing more than a member of the board. I don't think the original owner of the board has access to email anymore, least wise she doesn't email me back. She has had some life altering hardships, and I wish she would have given someone control over the board before she left. I have someone who knows the server and can run the board for us, but at this point that does us not good until we have the passwords for it.

The board always goes down, then miraculously about the time I have given up it comes back.

I have asked others to make up a new dairy goat forum elsewhere, with the same type of controls, since nobody seems to like Yahoogroups but me :)

The good thing is that most folks just email me privately, and I forward them to this site.

Just worry that we are going to drive the folks on this board insane once kidding season and OHHH!!! Especially when show season and appraisal sessions start. You all think we are all uppity now....oh just wait :haha: Vicki

4. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

I just thought it was my jalopy of a computer and the 22 miles of rotten, underground phoneline from our farm to our server. I'm thankful we have this board. Funny...I have equines and bovines etc, I garden and all, but on this Homesteading Board I just chat here with you goat folks. I wonder why that is? Maybe I should at least see what's going on in some of those other categories!

5. Hank - Narita

Hank - Narita Well-Known Member

Please don't leave again; I only have time to look here for the answers to my goat questions. Our email has changed to hsnrs@localnet.com. Vicki, seem to have lost yours if we need your help.