Dairy goats for sale in the southeast?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by waygr00vy, Nov 16, 2006.

1. waygr00vy

waygr00vy Sunny Daze Farm

I am looking for a doe, preferably of breeding age. Alpine, nubian, or toggenburg. I live in Florida so as close to here as possible, however some traveling is ok. Registered or not, as long as they are quality. Crosses maybe ok too. I was hoping to find one soon, but I know my timing is off. Let me know if you have something. May consider younger doe...Thanks!!

2. sixstrothers

sixstrothers Hallelujah Dairy

I have a friend that may have something for you. Her name is Sheila Lee, her website is http://www.geocities.com/just_4_goats. Email her and see what she has forsale. I know it would be Nubians.
    Lori

3. doodles

doodles Well-Known Member

I live in north Ga. I will have several Alpines for sale.

4. waygr00vy

Thanks lori, I sent her an e-mail. Doodles, could you send me some more info on your alpines and when they would be available? Thanks!

5. doodles

doodles Well-Known Member

I have a few does that didn't quite make the show string that will start kidding in late Jan. thru April. They will be ready to go ass soon as they kid. They are trained to the milk stand. Most are from National Champion bloodlines. I will also have kids available. You can call me at 678-873-3017 and I will answer any questions.

6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

7. waygr00vy

Thanks Leo, I've been checking the market bulletin and it seems most of the does are sold. I think I just found one today though...an alpine doe a couple hours from me. She sounds perfect. Yay!

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Hey,
    No problem, It can be hard finding a quality doe of breeding age, but they are there.
    Good luck!
    Megan

9. Kimon

Kimon Not a Cannibal

I was out at Shiela's place last week to buy some goat meds, she doesn't have any available for sale, but will in a couple of months.