Dairy Goat forum?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Sarah J, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Sarah J

Sarah J Well-Known Member

Is it just me or has the other dairy goat forum gone away? :waa: Every time I try to go to that site I get some program that it's trying to open, instead of the site. :confused: Is there a new address for it??? What happened?

-Sarah

2. Ornithic

Ornithic Member

I'm getting the same message trying to log on there.

I even tried to let it "download" and read it in Word Pad, but it said nothing I understood, sighhhhhhh, except something at the end, that said "no forums" or something. I sure hope it gets fixed soon and that it's not gone altogether.

3. westbrook

westbrook In Remembrance

Yes, I also get the same thing.

4. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

I would be very careful downloading anything from that site. It appeared to me that the site had been compromised at the last problem it was having.

5. kaye

kaye New Member

I keep getting the same thing.....box pops up for download and then a message...path denied.?? Has dairy goat-index shut down??
    I can't get there from anywhere.?
    Kaye

6. boren

boren Well-Known Member

The problem we are seeing is a simple problem with how the web server is configured. Instead of executing the php scripts and sending the output, it's sending the php script. (it would be like clicking on word and having word program open in notepad as opposed to having it run) It's nothing that will harm you, it's just a setup problem on the server.

Now how to get it fixed is a problem. Someone fixed the search a while back, hopefully the same people if contacted could fix the web server.

7. Qvrfullmidwife

Qvrfullmidwife Well-Known Member

phew...I thought it was just me, or some stupid computer glitch on MY end...