Daily exercise

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Forum' started by Anita in NC, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Anita in NC

Anita in NC Well-Known Member

I've exercised every day for the past week. I walked 30 minutes 6 times and another day I swam for 70 minutes.

I'm hoping for another good week when I weigh in on Tuesday.

I've even been walking in the rain. I don't want to make excuses any more, I just want to do it.

Anita

2. okgoatgal2

okgoatgal2 Well-Known Member

good for you. i missed 10 days b/c i was too lazy to do it at home, and couldn't/wouldn't make it to the gym (we had ice all over the roads)

i finally made it back yesterday, and we've decided to work out together every evening when i get home from work. the oldest is old enough to babysit a couple days a week, and the other days we'll go to the track and take all of them with us-it'll help the kids too :)

3. roadless

roadless Well-Known Member Supporter

Way to go Anita in NC :dance: I feel the same way..I'm tired of my weight being an issue. I also have been working out everyday. I walk on the treadmill for at least 30 min. and do an upper or lower body workout with free weights. In just a short time I have noticed a difference :dance: Most days its very hard to get going but in just a short time I feel glad I'm moving!! We can do this!!

4. Anita in NC

Anita in NC Well-Known Member

Yesterday I took the 3 kids to the lake access parking lot to do our laps. Sam (3) couldn't keep up the pace and had a melt down after 2 laps so my oldest son (10) took Sam back to the van while Ben (7) and I finished our last lap around the lot.

Soooo...... this morning I got up at 6 to go and walk the parking lot 3 times (30 minutes) with the dog and the 2 oldest kids while hubby got ready for work and listened for Sam that was still sleeping.

It wasn't so bad walking that early other than having to get up so early. It was pitch black at the lake but there were already boats pulling out and pulling in. By the time we left the sun was starting to come up and it was getting light out.

Now exercise is out the way for the day. I have Weight Watchers tonight.

5. okgoatgal2

okgoatgal2 Well-Known Member

i love to exercise first thing in the am-gets my blood moving and gives me energy for the whole day. and it's out of the way and done so that nothing can interfere with it.